Monday, September 21, 2015

Colleges

     Recently, during this week, I have been focusing on my future career, Marriage and Family Therapist. Although, I need to know what kind of education is required. Another thing that I have been researching on is colleges. When it comes to education, I need to graduate with a Masters or Doctoral degree, followed by 2 years of clinical experience. The best college that I would consider would be Cumberland University.
    I think that  Cumberland University will probably be the best for me. My best friend and I have been to a college tour there, and it seemed really nice. We've met tons of kind and smart people, and the professor's were kind as well. The university gives off a "at home feeling", so i feel very comfortable there. Also, I have known a good amount of people that have studied there. They have told me countless times that it is a wonderful place.
     Cumberland University has so many good reviews. When I searched for "Top Psychology Departments in Tennessee", Cumberland was on the list. The fact that I have so many good reviews of that university and having it pop up on the list was great. Other schools came up, but they were online schools. I still need to manage to find some more information about Cumberland University.
     Later on this week I hope to come across more info on Cumberland. I also will try to research education and other important things needed to be a Marriage and Family Therapist. Its's funny to think that the time is flying by and that I'm not a kid anymore.





                                                  Cumberland University

Sources


“Psychology Schools In Tennessee - TN.” Psychology Degree 411. Web. 6 Oct. 2015. <http://www.psychologydegree411.com/schools/tennessee/>

“Psychology Major.” Psychology Major. Web. 6 Oct. 2015. <http://www.cumberland.edu/humanities-education-arts/humanities/psychology>

“Marriage And Family Therapist Careers.” How To Become A Marriage And Family Therapist (MFT). Web. 6 Oct. 2015. <http://careersinpsychology.org/marriage-and-family-therapist-careers/>

1 comment:

  1. Exemplary, Ruth. You wrote both about what you had learned AND what you thought about it. Great first blog!

    ReplyDelete